Graduate Students Resources

Graduate Student Tour

What if I have a complaint?

If the complaint cannot be resolved through good-faith discussions between the two parties, then the next step is to bring the issue to the Department Chair for resolution. The Chair is generally the final authority on such matters. Another source for complaint resolution is the University’s Office of the Student Ombuds (512-471-3825). For a complaint against the AuD or MSSLHS Program, contact the Council on Academic Accreditation (, 800-498-2071).